10/05/2009

What an interesting week!

Last week the most difficult and yet the most interesting. How are human beings so different from each other. Understand them is a huge job which is hard to undertake, therefore right now.. I'm not interested.

Anyway, let me tell you how it started.

On Monday, there was Engage 1 students... counting them, 3 were missing. One was sick, and the two others I have no clue why didn't come. After spending a weekend preparing a game for them... nevermind! Let me skip this part.


Tuesday was cool. We studied from 1:30 pm until 3:30 pm with the book, then from 3:30 until 5:30 we had a Twilight class. It was wonderful.
I had another group - adults from 7 until 9 pm. Then, I went home.

Wednesdays are usually very busy in the morning. So, I had the normal classes.


Thursday was nice too. Engage 1 presented their photos. I wish I brought my digital camera to film their presentation. It was very nice and we had fun playing Snake & Ladders with questions about Twilight. We are going to continue the game next class.

continue tomorrow. I'm very tired too. :)

2 comments:

  1. What is it teacher? You forgot to film our presentation. You can't do it!!
    I'm just kidding, you know.
    This day was very nice and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL I need to buy a nice digital recording camera. It is my Christmas list:
    a super cool notebook!!! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete