10/06/2009

What an interesting week part 2!

On my last post I was talking about Thursday, I guess. Friday was as cool. My Engage 1 teens had their first class with Twilight and it was so much fun. One of the interesting part is when they memorize one of the characters line and when they did the "listen, run and pick the sentence you hear competition", they run before they even say it. That is good. That shows that they remembered when that sentence was used. We have one more class with Twilight next class, I hope they will enjoy as much. We were so into it that I forgot to take pictures. I will try to remember next time.

Friday was nice and quiet. I watched a movie but now I can not remember which movie it was. Nevermind!!!
Saturday was busy busy as usual. I had to have a quick lunch, then I went to Içara. I came back in the evening and researched for some articles. Read a bit, reasearch a bit, downloaded an article here and there, then went to bed.

Sunday, from morning to evening, I spent correcting tests!!!! But my friend Nedi came to visit us with her son, and to bring back Hanna. My daughter stayed in her house on Saturday evening. They had fun.

That was it!!!! Interesting??? at least for me it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment