10/17/2009

A day in bed!

Ok, I won't lie. It wasn't really the all day. In the morning, I didn't do much. I just cooked lunch... I even burned the rice!!! Ouch, the smell in the kitchen was awful. After lunch, I spent the all time in bed. I slept for couple of hours, then I woke up and watched tv. Then, more tv. And then, sleep again.

I had to stay home to take care of my health. Some teachers taught in my place. I missed teaching the kids and the evening class on Wednesday and Engage 1 group on Thursday. Ana told me that class was really good. Well, I bet it was. They are really great students. I missed them.

I got back to UDI on Friday and my first group was really nice. They are cool students. I love teaching them as well.

I am feeling a little better and I hope to be in shape by next week. So, off the computer I go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment