10/06/2009

Madonna

Monday was cool only in the evening, because in the morning and afternoon I was busy with some stuff.
Class in the evening was very funny. Lu, one of my students, was back. She had to miss some classes because she was traveling. And she is so much fun to be with. Henrique and Flavio are usually so funny. We all laughed a lot in class, and of course practiced English!!

Tuesday!! More tests to correct. Class in the afternoon, more tests to correct, then class in the evening. I'm tired. I'm listening to this song. I like it very much. It's from Madonna.

2 comments:

  1. Teacher: You can change the language of your blog. Now it is in portuguese, but in "configurações - Formatação - Idioma" you can change to English. Then, your blog will be all in English!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool tip Lucas. I'm going to do that right way. thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete